Thursday, March 8, 2007

Emily, Claire, and Mom get to come home!


Finally I get to have my house back together. Today Claire, Emily, Tyson, and Mom finally got to come home. The girls had a great time on there first car ride, and didn't even make a peep. Tyson, who has been away for two weeks came home to a whole different house. When she left it was just me and Amy. Now there is two new girls and Papa Nick brought his new puppy Sadie May, who is 11 weeks old. Tyson is getting along well with all the new additions. It's a little hectic now but it is nice to have my family all back together.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I am so happy that mom and babies and Tyson are finally home. I'm sure Dad will miss Tyson though. The babies looked so tiny in those big carseats. Before you know it they will be busting out of them and have cherrios everywhere. Keep the pictures coming so I can see the rapid growth of my two new nieces. Love, Sheri

Donnie and Rosi :) said...

oh they are so adorable!! So how was the first night home, little sleep or no sleep? WE WANT MORE PICS!! We are glad you are all doing good and we will keep you in our prayers....Love Donnie and Rosi :)

The Maines Family Blog said...

We are so happy everyone came home last night and Scott got his family back together!!! We know you guys will have lots of fun over the next week! We can't wait to see you all again when we get home from FL!!!!
Keep the blog updated so I can see them daily!
Love to all!!! Tim, Alli & Bella Raye