Friday, June 15, 2007

VISTING WITH FRIENDS


My friend Katherine and her daughter Julia came in town to see the girls. Julia is hiding her mommy's newest surprise - another little girl due in November. Yeah - another playmate!


Emily is trying to show off in her Bumbo seat for her friend Bella!

Having fun at the park!

The girls really enjoy visiting with their friends during our playgroup - a little shout out to Addie, Fallyn, Bella, Ella, and Hayden. They can't wait to get a little bigger so they can play with all the big kid toys!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

So much fun....isn't it?
I love all the babies and getting together!!!
I can't believe how much Emily and Claire have changed in the last couple of weeks! Getting bigger! Too Cute! I love talking to them and now they respond to me!!!