Sunday, October 21, 2007

A VISIT FROM PAPA NICK AND GRANDMA!


They made it - horray!

This guy makes us happy!

Grandma's Little Angels!
Playing so nice with Grandpa ...
... turning into Rotten Claire trying to get Papa's nose!

Emily likes sharing things with Grandpa ...

.... especially kisses!



Family Time Photos ...

Ready for our walk in our cool coats
Hey - That looks pretty good ...
I think I'll take some of it!
Emily loves her dog Tyson!

Showing off our big girl tricks like feeding ourselves

Claire pulls herself up onto anything she can. Mommy and Daddy have become her personal playground.

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Ohh My Gosh....look at those beautiful baby girls! They are growing up so fast!!! Look bigger and more adventurous in each picture!
Looks like LOTS of fun was had by all with the visit from Grandma and Grandpa!
We can't wait to see you guys soon!
Enjoy your week off for fall break!!!
Miss you and love you all!!!
Tim, Alli and Bella Raye

The Ranek Family said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! I guess I just see them as the "babies" of the bunch... but not anymore! Can't wait to see you all at the pumpkin patch!