Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Disney On Ice

The girls enjoyed their first ice skating show over the weekend
 It was so fun to watch their reaction to all the characters
 Appearances by Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy
 The crew from Cars - very cool to see them slide around on the ice
One of our favorite numbers - Ariel and Friends
 Tinkerbell and the fairies flew in for a visit

 And the whole gang from Toy Story had some fun playing together
 
Luckily they escaped Sunnyside Preschool to see Andy again
 It was a neat show!

2 comments:

Funka said...

wow, very interesting blog :)
But, this is my : http://iwillnotdieyoung.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love to read and see every nice posts during my free time and this is one the best blog I've browsed so far. Me and my son went to Disney On Ice and it was so awesome!

What is Medisoft?
Recognized by many medical professionals